We view Higher Secondary Education as a critical period in the academic path of a student. It is at this stage that students move towards diversification in their academic journey, by exercising their interests, aptitudes and attitudes while preparing to cope with the future. Recognizing the importance of this stage, school plans and policies have been carefully designed to scaffold their preparation for such equirements.
In particular, the School ensures that the curriculum planning and implementation conforms to the National Standards determined by Department of Curriculum Research and Development (DCRD) and also directives from Department of School Education. It is the School's intention to deliver the curriculum in such a way that it promotes intellectual, personal, social, emotional, spiritual and physical development of the students.
The school also strongly believes in enriching the curriculum through:
- Cross- curriculum blends, teaching styles to match students learning.
- Study and life skills infusing GNH values and principles through the curriculum
- Ensuring a minimum of 180 days of actual teaching
- Remedial classes and recovery classes
- Mid-term review of curriculum implementation
- Monitoring and support services
- Annual Review of curriculum implementation and performances
Every effort are put in to develop in our students a broad knowledge-base through critical thinking, logical thinking, creative thinking and co-operative learning, thereby preparing students for tertiary education or direct entry into jobs.