Admission to Yoezerling Higher Secondary School will follow the following schedule:
- As soon as the BCSE results are declared by the Bhutan Council for School Examination and Assessment (BCSEA), registration form will be made available through our website www.yoezerling.edu.bt or from School’s accounts section.. A nominal charge of Nu.100.00 per form will be charged..
- The forms will have to be duly filled as per the requirements stated therein, and re-submitted to the school’s admission committee.
Further, we would like to urge you all to submit the forms at the earliest possible.
- The documents need not be submitted in original when applying for admission.
However, documents in original will be mandatory at the time of admission.
- Results will be declared at 3 pm on the last date of the form submission. The result will be declared on the website as well as on school's notice board. The selected candidates will have to report to the School on the specified date and time with the documents in original and the fees for admission. The students who are not selected could collect their documents, if required, from the admission committee after signing on the form to indicate the collection.
- The selected candidate, on the specified reporting date and time, will have to first pay the fees to Accounts Section, obtain admit chit and then report to admission committee. The committee in turn will verify the original documents, register the student’s name and then direct him/her to the respective class teacher.
- The policy and procedure of admission will be implemented through ADMISSION COMMITTTEE.
- First Installment(due at the time of admission):
Second Installment(due on 31st July):
- Day Scholar: Nu. 18,750.00
- Boarders: Nu. 31,250.00 (including the tuition fee)
- Day Scholar: Nu. 18,000.00
- Boarders: Nu. 30,500.00 (including the tuition fee)
Download Registration form
For regular students